Welcome to the
Expert MTB training
- Strength & Fitness Training For Riders Of All Levels.
- Online Training Programmes, Videos and Articles.
- Ride and Race Stronger. Enjoy Your Riding More.
If you want to improve your strength and fitness for MTB riding and racing, then you are in the right place…….
- Head to the Factory Knowledge page for a wide range of free training articles and videos to help you become the best rider possible.
- Sign Up to the MTB Momentum Email newsletter for weekly MTB fitness tips and advice.
- Ready to start training? Check out our range of Online App-Based Programmes. We have options for Over 40s, DH/Enduro Racers, & Trail Riders as well as Gym or Home based training plans.
Benefits of MTB Fitness Training
Build leg and core strength along with a big engine so you can climb faster, and ride further.
With strength comes an improved riding position and more confidence every time your ride or race.
Ride your best from the first climb to the last lap. Stronger riders enjoy bigger days, longer descents and harder hits.
Expert fitness training for mtb
100% dedicated to strength and fitness for mountain bikers of all levels.
MTB fitness programmes so you can perform at your best.
The Strength Factory offers online and face-to-face coaching that guarantees results.
Check out the Strength Factory YouTube channel, packed full of training tips you can start using, today…..
As seen on
Why train with the strength factory?
join the strength factory and start transforming your riding today…………
1. Years Of Coaching Experience With MTB Riders Of All Levels.
2. Real Results On & Off The Race Track – Our Approach Works.
3. Widely published across the online and print MTB media.
4. Thousands of Riders Helped Across The World.
5. Tried & Tested Online Programmes
6. Friendly & Open Approach To Coaching and Training.
7. We ALWAYS Put The Rider First.
8. All Programmes Are Covered By A 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Your coach - Ben Plenge
A life-long mountain biker, Ben Plenge fell in love with riding on dirt in the ’90s and hasn’t slowed down ever since.
He found a love for fitness during his career in the British Army where he served tours in Iraq and Afghanistan and retired as a Captain. On leaving the Army, Ben qualified as a professional coach and set up The Strength Factory to help riders of all levels smash their goals. These days Ben balances his own riding and fitness with being a husband, and father of two wild kids whilst also running The Strength Factory.
You may have also heard Ben on the Downtime Podcast chatting to Chris about all aspects of MTB training and fitness. His episodes are some of the show’s most popular, thanks to a realistic and jargon-free approach, and a belief that any rider can get more from their riding with some simple fitness training.
Ben’s athlete list includes top elite riders like Joe Smith and Vero Sandler and he has previously coached World Cup pro’s Wyn Masters & Charlie Hatton. As well as pro riders, Ben has coached hundreds of trail riders and age category racers to take on challenges like Trans Madeira, Stone King Rally or just to ride further and feel better. When you sign up to a Strength Factory training programme you’re in safe hands.